We like to get to know you, to meet and discuss your requirements and understand how we are best able to work with you to evolve a training strategy that will produce the results you need.
Our wide range of courses cover many subject areas some examples of which are;
- Managing Excellent Customer Service
- Job Sharing
- Leadership Group Skills
- Change Management
- Staff Review and Development
- Team Working
- Report Writing
- Communication Skills
To better explain how we work, here is how we have created our popular Customer Service training for Universities:
Higher student fees means an increased student (and parent) expectation of good customer service.
Red Door Coaching and Training have a strong track record in assisting organisations to improve their customer service. Our approach to this is from a retail background where customer focus is paramount. Our significant experience of working for Marks and Spencer for 25 Years has enabled us to create tailored products that enable Universities to make needed improvements in an increasingly competitive environment. We provide an invaluable insight of how to truly look after your customer.
We support University staff to understand and deliver excellent service by making the customer the key. Our workshops clarify people’s understanding of excellent service throughout the University:
- What it is and why it’s important to the University
- How to provide it and how everyone can play their part in delivering this
- Everyone gets the opportunity to reflect on their own service and what ‘good’ looks like
- Participants are encouraged to come into work with a positive attitude and continue to make the right choices throughout their day